Tuesday, June 4, 2013

EOC: DISTRIBUTION

Since Treasury Vodka will be sold a lower price I would have to work with discount chains that sell high quality products. I would have to make sure my channel has all the support it needs to get the everything done."A company’s channel decisions directly affect every other marketing decision. Pricing depends on whether the company works with national discount chains, uses high-quality specialty stores, or sells directly to consumers via the Web. The firm’s sales force and communications decisions depend on how much persuasion, training, motivation, and support its channel partners need. Whether a company develops or acquires certain new products may depend on how well those products fit the capabilities of its channel members." Page 312.  I would of course get a distributor to cut down the time to distribute all my products. Instead of me taking care of shipping every bottle to every single store. I can just send it to one person and he can take care of that while I work on getting more clients.
     Having a lot of channel levels would help in promoting and getting our product even closer to the final buyer.

No comments:

Post a Comment