Monday, April 22, 2013

EOC: My Demographics

The Subtleties Of Marketing Beer To Latinos.

16 percent of the U.S population is latino, which does make it a great amount to catch to buy your product. Latinos are coming to U.S.A and the population keeps growing which means more profit towards the company as more latinos continue to drink more beer.
      Bud Lights commercial from the 2007 super bowl was a great ad. I remember watching that commercial and laughing about it. I felt like there was a connection with carlos and latinos, as a latino myself ( Salvadorian) , I actually enjoyed that commercial more because of that connection. Not much a fan of bud light but I loved the way they put everything together.
      This topic was posted in 2011 and it being 2013 I can say the Beer market has changed dramaticlly just because there are so many more beer brands targeting latinos. I can not find much information on the recent market on who's first now. Seeing the ad's recently I would probably say its still close. Bud light and corona are probably close. I've got a lot to learn about marketing but this is really interesting stuff and helpful for my future.  


No comments:

Post a Comment