Monday, April 1, 2013

EOC: Great Customer Service

I do not really complain much so I feel like as if I always have great customer service. Nothing really stands out as really great customer service, maybe because I never really receive it or always have great service. I can tell you about the shitty service Ive had but nothing about any great service. I guess....wait! There was this time recently that just stood out. I was heading to work in the morning and have been wanting to change my oil for days! I knew of this spot that was next to my job that did oil changes. Had to be at work at 8 and the shop did not open til 8 too. Went to see if there was anything I could do. They were inside when I walked up around 7:45am and they opened the doors for me. Did not even need to say anything, I was greeted with how can I help you at the register and asked if I could get my oil change and possibly leave my car here till I got out of work. They said sure with smiles and when I came back to pick up my car I was greeted with my keys and a $10 dollar discount! They will be seeing me again. Thank you #TerribleHerbst

No comments:

Post a Comment